Friday, February 12, 2016

Favorite Music Video's.

I love listening to country music but Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean are my favorite country singers. I mean I like other country singers like Carrie Underwood or Little Big Town but to be honest these two singers are my favorite no matter what. Luke Bryan has the most amazing voice, it's just so calming and not to deep either. He's not considered much of a country singer because his music is more like country rock or sometimes country pop. Listening to his music makes me want to dance around like a crazy person. I like this video in particular because talks about a breakup but its kind of cool. I also love listening to Jason Aldean because he is such an amazing singer as well. When listening to his music I seem to get more work done, probably because his music is more country rock so the tempo is more upbeat plus I don't get the urge to dance much.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful the descriptions of the artists were fantastic and I love the personal descriptions ( high five!) ~KP

    ReplyDelete