Friday, April 29, 2016

COLLEGE.......I'M READY........WELL MAYBE SOMEWHAT!

College! I'm so ready for campus life but in reality I'm not really for the financial part of it. I'm pretty good at saving for college and other things but sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough to help me in the future. What's the best way to save up for college?? What about actually finding a college that you will succeed in?? I've been collecting lots of college information but I never really sat down and actually looked through all of it because I don't even know where to start or even know what I want to do with my life. I also mainly want to look at colleges outside of Wisconsin but my family doesn't really like that idea.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion you can never be 100% ready for college, especially financially. Saving up little by little is a good idea. As for looking at colleges I would first think about what you want in a college. Big or small size, location, gender specific. Then lay out all the colleges that you collected and start getting rid of ones that don't fit your preferences. With the ones you have left do some research on dorming life what classes and extra curriculars are offered. you'll find one you love ~KP :)

    ReplyDelete