Friday, October 21, 2016

Ummm College!!!!!

  • My goals for college would be the graduate and be the first person in my family to hold a college degree and go into the medical field to help people in need.
  • My reasons for going to college are to become more independent on myself and less dependent on my family and friends and also to push myself to my full potential.
  • Expectations for college would be to maintain a good grade in all my classes and also to meet new people and improve my social skills plus my planning skills. I'm nervous about moving away from my family but I'm excited to experience the college life.
  • After college I feel it will be a mess but my plan is to graduate and hopefully move to Florida or somewhere warm and start my crazy adult life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment