Friday, October 21, 2016

College Essay

I haven't written an official college essay but I have written a personal essay for Concordia University about why I would like to attend college there and what factors could have impacted my high school grades and GPA. I mainly wrote about the tragic death of my aunt and how it affected me in and out of school but I also talked about how I changed for the better and became a more serious and hard working student to make up what I missed in the past years of school. I would like to revise it but I had to submit the letter already but in the future I may need the essay for another college application so revising it is the best option for that problem.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about the death of your aunt, I am glad you were able to take that experience and use it creatively to help you and your future. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help you :).

    ReplyDelete