Friday, October 28, 2016

Everything, Everything!

Question #5 - Think of a time in your life when you felt like you couldn't breathe. What was suffocating you and what saved you?

           A major time in my life where I felt like I couldn't breath was when I was in car accident when I was younger. I was with my parents and my grandmother and we were on our way out of the Wal-Mart parking lot when a man who wasn't paying attention hit the passenger side of the car which is where I was sitting. The door was pretty pushed in and started to panic. I felt as if  everything was closing in on me. I became very distraught and began to lose my breath and begin to cry. If it wasn't for my grandma who is a certified nurse I probably would have passed out and then been hospitalized for an injury like hitting my head on  something. My grandma was able to calm my attack and make me realize I am okay.

1 comment:

  1. Bree, I am sorry to hear that you were in an accident but I am glad to hear that everyone is okay! I love the fact that you pulled personal experience into this and really made the reader pay attention. Good job! I hope we see you at Reading the World tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete